[Standards] RC2 of bis drafts

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri Jul 6 22:24:58 UTC 2007

As previously mentioned, I provisionally removed server dialback from
rfc3920bis in preparation for moving that documentation to a XEP:

http://www.xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/dialback.html

Unfortunately, the Council has not yet approved publication of the
server dialback proto-XEP. Therefore I cannot submit version -03 of
rfc3920bis to the IETF until after the next Council meeting, which means
I will miss the IETF's July 09 deadline, which means the -03 versions
won't be published until at least July 23 (at the soonest).

However, this isn't necessarily a bad thing, because before submitting
these drafts to the IETF I'd like to re-read them at least one more time
and compare them to the marked-up paper copies I used for editing.

If you too would like to read these drafts before they are submitted, I
have posted "RC2" files here:

http://www.xmpp.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-rfc3920bis-03.html

http://www.xmpp.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-rfc3920bis-03.html

Thanks!