[Standards] <[CDATA[ in XMPP

Matthias Wimmer m at tthias.eu
Tue Jul 31 21:41:31 UTC 2007

Sergei Golovan schrieb:
> BTW, using CDATA in generating XML by ejabberd is optional now. I
> think It's the best solution. If it increases performance then admins
> of really big deployments could enable it themselves.

That's what I plan to do in jabberd14 as well. I think using CDATA to
compact text that else has many entities is a good idea, but it should
be optional and the administrator should be able to disable this feature.

Matthias

--
Matthias Wimmer      Fon +49-700 77 00 77 70
Züricher Str. 243    Fax +49-89 95 89 91 56