[Standards] Shared Editing

Jonathan Chayce Dickinson chayce.za at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 08:43:32 UTC 2007

I realise that, but the /core/ way in which it works seems pretty solid?
I mean if Mozilla uses it, they should be getting pretty good results
from the concurrent editing that is going on.

We won't just clone it, we should rather adapt it. But it does seem to
work rather well.

--
jonathan chayce dickinson
ruby/c# developer