[Standards] Council on Stanza Repeaters without Multicast

Carlo v. Loesch CvL at mail.symlynX.com
Fri Apr 4 17:54:11 UTC 2008

Carlo v. Loesch typeth:
| So after being mislead by XEP-0033 this time around they have a new
| chance of taking a wiser decision. Of course there are things that

A language problem with the word 'mislead' was pointed out to me.
Apparently it implies that a person intentionally did something
evil. That is not what I intend to say here, so I'm sorry if it
caused any feeling of that kind. Being a non-native writer I do
not always see the picture words create in a native reader's mind.

What I meant to say was that the protocol itself suggested in 33
was so appealing, that it made many think it should alleviate the
problem and one should try it out first. I think there were no evil
intentions by anybody involved in taking this decision.