[Standards] Another Jingle implementation

Paul Witty paulrw at codian.com
Thu Feb 7 17:19:07 UTC 2008

Robert McQueen wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> We did one of the initial implementations of Jingle for the Nokia N800
> internet tablets towards the beginning of last year, as part of our
> Telepathy real-time communications framework
> (http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/). We're just in the process of
> updating our implementation to match the current XEPs, and hooking up
> our libnice ICE library (http://nice.freedesktop.org/) so we can do
> interoperability testing such as this, so we're really interested to
> hear about any other implementations we can play with.

Once I have my implementation up to the level where it can connect to
itself I'll make a box available on the interwebs that can be connected
to, and which will probably forward all connections on to some kind of
video, which should be sufficient for basic interop testing.
Unfortunately, being built into a 1U box makes it somewhat tricky to let
other people play with in any other ways.

--

Paul