[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: XMPP Nodes

Yann Leboulanger asterix at lagaule.org
Fri Feb 8 17:03:09 UTC 2008

XMPP Extensions Editor a écrit :

> Title: XMPP Nodes
>
> Abstract: This specification more clearly defines the nature of nodes as used in the Service Discovery and Publish-Subscribe extensions to the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).

> The XMPP Council will decide at its next meeting whether to accept this proposal as an official XEP.

I'ts nice that there are many examples all along the XEP, but I think it
would be a bit more clear if you add some in the XEP-0060 part, and for
the last sentence: "A node is not encapsulated in the JabberID but
instead is communicated in protocol to indicate that the interaction is
directed to or from a specific facet of a domain, a local, or a resource."

--
Yann