[Standards] Gmane believes that everything on this list is spam

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Mon Feb 25 00:56:13 UTC 2008

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> Magnus Henoch wrote:
>> Since 23 February, Gmane believes that every message on this list is
>> spam, because of SPF records.  This doesn't seem to affect juser and
>> jdev.
>
> Sorry about that -- we're in the middle of migrating to new IP address
> space and overlooked a few changes. I'm fixing a few things and we'll
> see if that works properly.

I think this is fixed:

http://www.checkdns.net/quickcheck.aspx?domain=jabber.org&detailed=1

http://www.checkdns.net/quickcheck.aspx?domain=xmpp.org&detailed=1

However, it may take a little while for the DNS fixes to propogate. If
this is not better in ~12 hours or so, please let me know.

https://stpeter.im/