[Standards] MUC, MUC, glorious MUC

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Tue Nov 17 10:57:35 UTC 2009

In addition to my previous list of things, we need to add:

a) Specific error elements for MUC to distinguish error cases
properly.

b) I'd personally like to have users control their anonymity on join
- that is, you join a chatroom potentially saying "do expose my jid",
or "do not expose my jid", the default being that exposing the jid is
okay, but up to the room.

Does anyone want to volunteer to start writing some of these up, and
revising XEP-0045 itself, too?

Dave.
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave at cridland.net - xmpp:dwd at dave.cridland.net
  - http://dave.cridland.net/