[Standards] XEP-0198 status

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Fri Feb 11 20:56:45 UTC 2011

OK folks, I've made a first attempt at updating the spec, including
Dave's patch. The results are here:

http://xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0198-1.2.html

Please review and comment.

(IMHO the document doesn't provide a super-clear explanation of what the
protocol does and why it matters -- I'll try to add a paragraph like
that to the introduction.)

/psa