[Standards] UPDATED: XEP-0301 (In-Band Real Time Text) -- candidate for LAST CALL

Mark Rejhon markybox at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 13:59:44 UTC 2012

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 1:46 AM, Gunnar Hellström <
gunnar.hellstrom at omnitor.se> wrote:

>  That was a huge amount of edits.

According to Einstien: "It's all relative"
Compare the 0.2-0.3 diff and the 0.3-0.4 diff.
 You'll notice that the 0.2-0.3 diff is impossible to track, while the
0.3-0.4 diff is now finally possible to track.

> However, I sent a bunch of edit hints on July 9, and see none of them
> applied.
> I would like to see them applied or commented why they should not be
> applied.

I saved lists from several people, and pinned them to my cubicle wall, as a
review and as TODO's.
Apparently, I missed this copy of your list.  My apologies.
(Surprisingly, you didn't remind me when I emailed you a preview -- but
we're all hard-working people with lots of projects, anyway!)

I think I already replied, so I'll dig up the reply and resend it, for
context -- but now I've saved your list.