[Standards] File sharing xep proposal

Jefry Lagrange jefry.reyes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 01:19:04 UTC 2012

Hello,

I've been working for quite some time in a protocol extension to allow
file sharing. I have a (some-what) working prototype of its implementation.

The prototype is available at Gajim's plugin repository:
http://hg.gajim.org/gajim-plugins

It doesn't do a lot, but it can share files between computers. Although
the code is in alpha stage everyone who is brave enough is welcomed to
try it.

I have attached  a draft of the protocol extension. I would like some
feedback on it. If it doesn't looks too bad, I would like to present it
to the council by the end of the week.

Cheers,