[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Data Forms XML Element

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Tue Oct 9 22:22:22 UTC 2012

On 6/22/12 7:26 AM, Matthew Miller wrote:

> On Jun 21, 2012, at 10:47, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

>>> Anything but 'x' 'm' 'l' -- <wrapper/> or <element/> or
>>> whatever you please. :)
>
>> Sergey fixed this, and I've pushed his update to git and to the
>> website:
>
>> http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/xml-media-element.html
>

> That clears my objection, thanks!

It seems that this was the only objection voiced by a Council member,
and thus this proposal deserved to be published a few months ago. I'll
double-check with the Council during its meeting on Thursday and then
publish the proposal as a XEP if the Council has no further concerns.

Peter

- --
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/