[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: COnferences with LIghtweight BRIdging (COLIBRI)

Emil Ivov emcho at jitsi.org
Thu Dec 5 11:11:10 UTC 2013

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Steven Lloyd Watkin
<lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk> wrote:
> Great work guys.
>
> Excited to see the talk from WebRTC Expo (hopefully?) and to start

Yup confirmed! Should be early Wednesday morning (there a pending
agenda change).

We are also very excited! We think COLIBRI is really a great proof
(one of many) of how much XMPP fits the WebRTC paradigm.

Emil

--
Emil Ivov, Ph.D.                       67000 Strasbourg,
Project Lead                           France