[Standards] Updated: Event logging over XMPP

Steffen Larsen zooldk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 08:18:57 UTC 2013

Hi Mat,

Interesting the stuff you are doing, it seems that we are doing something similar. I was actually thinking in making a standard for TV (something like PEP et al.). Maybe we could join forces and share thoughts? What have you used XMPP for in the area of TVs? for Second screen handling, trick play etc or?

-Cheers and merry x-mas!

/Steffen