[Standards] Paper: Extending the Semantic Web to Peer-to-Peer-like Sensor Networks based on XMPP

Peter Waher Peter.Waher at clayster.com
Mon Jul 22 17:29:16 UTC 2013

Hello everybody.

I've written a paper titled "Extending the Semantic Web to Peer-to-Peer-like Sensor Networks based on XMPP", where I mention some of the work we've done in IoT XEPs 0322-0326 but mainly the HTTP over XMPP XEP 0332.

I'd be happy to receive any questions/comments/suggestions you would have.

Sincerely,
Peter Waher