[Standards] OTR

Hund, Johannes johannes.hund at siemens.com
Mon Feb 2 12:22:51 UTC 2015

Hi,

while I cannot help with it, I would be very thankful and greatly welcome a document on what is and how to use OTR.

Since it was undisclosed that even the NSA seems to have problems breaking into OTR [1], it gained a lot of attention it seems and thus does a good deal in supporting XMPP as a choice for applications with high requirements in privacy and security as its often the case for IoT applications.

[1]: http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/inside-the-nsa-s-war-on-internet-security-a-1010361.html

Best Regards,
Johannes