[Standards] XMPP GSoC ideas

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at isode.com
Thu Feb 19 17:07:34 UTC 2015

Thanks to everyone who’s sent in ideas. Some contributions have been more involved than others - can everyone who’s sent me text please check that all the fields of the template are filled with enough information for students to understand what’s required of them. Particularly that ‘expected results’ should be a set of deliverables, not ‘complete the project’ type comments (particularly as we’ll be wanting mentors to work with students to ensure code is merged throughout the summer, and not delivered in a big-bang patch at the end of the summer - history has shown us the latter isn’t the right approach).

I’ve got all the ideas so far up at http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/Summer_of_Code_2015

/K