[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Mobile Considerations

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Tue Jul 21 13:23:16 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 5:51 AM, Dave Cridland <dave at cridland.net> wrote:
> However, I expected this to be a (sorely-needed) major edit to XEP-0286,
> which I wrote some years ago and has lagged behind the times. For the
> record, I'm perfectly happy to completely hand over authorship of that
> specification to Sam.

Just to state my position that I had in the MUC on list: I don't
especially care either way, and leave it at the disgression of the
council. In retrospect, it probably would have been easier to just
keep it as an update to the old XEP (and in fact it started out as
one, but I changed it for... reasons), however, now it's already a
submission and the work's been done to get it XML-ified, so I'd rather
not go back and deal with XML land again (but will if need be).

Best,
Sam

--
Sam Whited