[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Entity Versioning

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Fri Oct 2 16:14:32 UTC 2015

I'd like to note that HipChat has planned an implementation of this
spec (and, in fact, already uses an earlier version of the spec under
our own namespace). Once it's accepted I'll swap the namespace over to
the one in the spec and implement the remaining parts that we use our
HTTP API for in XMPP as well.

I've also had some interest from a client dev for implementing this to
cache capabilities / features.

—Sam

--
Sam Whited