[Standards] Blocking messages from unsubscribed users

Steffen Larsen zooldk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 21:34:49 UTC 2015

Hi Matthew,

Good call. The scenario I have used blocked commands was in a setup where I actually needed configuration instead (setup once).
So for me and the scenarios I have, the ad-hoc command config would be great!.

The only problem I see, is that every server would vary a lot.. and have different policies.

/Steffen