[Standards] Blocking messages from unsubscribed users

Joachim Lindborg joachim.lindborg at sust.se
Tue Oct 13 06:10:12 UTC 2015

In the case of IoT i use it a lot devices only look at subscription
requests from unsubscribe do users. And I also have component that takes
care of devices blocking all messages from non subscribed

Don't know if I need a xep for it or if its implementation specific for IoT

I would like to be able to turn it on as default for myself receiving only
subscription requests just as I have setup Skype

--
*Regards*
Joachim Lindborg

Sustainable Innovation  SUST.se