[Standards] Markdown in XMPP IM

Steven Lloyd Watkin lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk
Tue Jan 5 16:27:02 UTC 2016

I'd say go with the XEP-0071 structure with a <markdown/> element and an
appropriate namespace (is there a common one? Google turns up nothing).
This leaves the standard <body/> element to contain your plain text. As to
experience, none I'm afraid :)

Steven Lloyd Watkin
Software Engineer
PHP ::: Java ::: Ruby ::: Node.js ::: JavaScript ::: XMPP :: + many more
lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk (email+jid) ::: http://www.evilprofessor.co.uk
Github / Twitter / Flickr / Facebook: lloydwatkin

Organiser of WORLD RECORD breaking charity event:
Scuba Santas ::: http://www.scuba-santas.co.uk
Supporting the RNLI & DDRC - NDAC, Chepstow