[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Jingle ICE Transport Method

Philipp Hancke fippo at goodadvice.pages.de
Wed Jan 6 15:38:07 UTC 2016

Am 17.12.2015 um 11:50 schrieb XMPP Extensions Editor:

> Title: Jingle ICE Transport Method
>
> Abstract: This specification defines a Jingle transport method that results in sending media data using datagram associations via the User Datagram Protocol (UDP) or using end-to-end connections via the Transport Control Protocol (TCP). This transport method is negotiated via the Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) methodology (which provides robust NAT traversal for media traffic) and also supports the ability to exchange candidates throughout the life of the session, consistent with so-called "Trickle ICE" (draft-ietf-ice-trickle).

before publication, can we make a minor schema change:
    <xs:attribute name='network' type='xs:unsignedByte' use='required'/>
shoulld be optional. I'm not sure about whether the type as unsignedByte
makes sense either. I seem to recall a network type (ethernet, wifi, 3g)
in libjingle, but can't find it right now.