[Standards] XMPP client certificates for SASL EXTERNAL

Emil Romascanu eromascanu at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 6 18:28:54 UTC 2016

Hello,

Could anybody send me a few X.509v3 certificates of XMPP clients that can be
used for SASL authentication. I am looking for certs that satisfy the cases
presented in XEP-0178, page 3:

a) If the client certificate contains only one JID, then the client MAY
include an authorization identity, ...

b) If the client certificate contains more than one JID, then the client
MUST include an authorization identity so that the server can determine
which JID to use ...

c) If the client certificate does not contain a JID ...

Thank you,

Emil Romascanu