[Standards] Who's coming to FOSDEM / XMPP Summit 19?

Ralph Meijer ralphm at ik.nu
Fri Jan 15 14:08:53 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Looking at the list of participants at for the upcoming Brusses summit
at <http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/Summit_19>, I notice that 12 people have
signed up to attend, so far. In order to plan Summit Lunches and the XSF
Dinner, I have to know how many people are coming.

If you do plan on attending, please sign up on this page, or drop me a
line at <xmpp:ralphm at ik.nu>. Please do this *as soon as possible* but
before the end of day (*) 18 January. If you can provide any of the
items on the gear list, do let me know.

Note that 12 participants is much lower than previous years, and while I
am sure we can be (more?) productive with this group, we will probably
need to re-evaluate doing Summits in this style.

Similarly, the list of people in our community planning to attend FOSDEM
as listed at <http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/FOSDEM_2016> is pretty short. I'm
going to assume that all people signed up for the Summit (bar Kevin)
will be at FOSDEM and spend some time at the Realtime Lounge and Devroom.

Cheers,

ralphm

  *) I will be in San Francisco  on that day, so end-of-day UTC-7 is
     fine.