[Standards] MIX progress

Steve Kille steve.kille at isode.com
Tue Jul 5 09:27:29 UTC 2016

Dave,

The update that is coming is a LOT of change.

I am anticipating that subsequent updates will be smaller and more frequent, which will facilitate broad community involvement.

Steve

I'd note that I don't think this is XEP development "behind closed doors" as such, but I do think it's not using the community to its fullest, and thus not being as open as it could be, and this does yield some discomfort - whether that's fair or not is something of a moot point.

/