[Standards] Stalled Pull Requests waiting on XEP authors

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Sun Mar 13 17:08:44 UTC 2016

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 7:20 AM, Florian Schmaus <flo at geekplace.eu> wrote:
> It has been 6 months since the GitHub Pull Requests #97, #84, #82, and
> #41 have been issued on XSF's 'xeps' repo.
>> There are so many great people who work for free in their spare time on
> XMPP and believe in the idea of XMPP. It can only work if we work together.

Does that mean you volunteer as official issue tracker? :)

On a serious note, this is something tooling can help with. I'd be
happy to set up an XEP editor Jira or Trello or
your-favorite-Kanban-esq-software board (or work on a better GitHub
workflow, but I'm not convinced the GitHub issue tracker is really
suitable for anything more than basic bug reporting).

—Sam

--
Sam Whited
pub 4096R/54083AE104EA7AD3