[Standards] Instant Stream Resumption 0.0.5 ProtoXEP

Ivan Vučica ivan at vucica.net
Fri Dec 1 12:44:58 UTC 2017

Some typos:

- example 1, mechaisms
- section 4, “which is send as” (should be sent)
- section 5.1 and 5.2 and elsewhere, “htpps”

In “If the with-isr-token' attribute is set to 'false',”, it’s unclear to
me what that attribute is attached to. What if the attribute is omitted?

Thanks for your work on this.

čet, 30. stu 2017. u 20:11 Florian Schmaus <flo at geekplace.eu> napisao je:

> I've just submitted version 0.0.5 of the Instant Stream Resumption (ISR)
> ProtoXEP [1]. The mechanism performing the instant stream resumption is
> now decoupled from the Hashed Token (HT) SASL mechanism, which was one
> blockers in the past. The HT SASL mechanism is now being developed at
> IETF [2]. I really hope we get this process also going, hence feedback
> on the Kitten WG mailing list is highly appreciated. Ideally the Kitten
> WG would adopt the I-D so that the standards process can continue.
>
> An nearly identical rendered version of the submitted ISR ProtoXEP can
> be found at
>
> http://geekplace.eu/xeps/xep-isr-sasl2/xep-isr-sasl2.html
>
> Hopefully the current version of the ISR ProtoXEP makes everyone happy.
> If not (of if so), then please raise your voice here. :)
>
> I also like to ask Council to consider this ProtoXEP for acceptance.
>
> - Florian
>
> 1: https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/552
> 2: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schmaus-kitten-sasl-ht/

Sent from Gmail Mobile on iPad