[Standards] UPDATED: XEP-0363 (HTTP File Upload)

Ruslan N. Marchenko me at ruff.mobi
Tue Dec 5 20:13:06 UTC 2017

On 05.12.2017 10:39, Evgeny Khramtsov wrote:
> Tue, 5 Dec 2017 08:30:38 +0000
> Kevin Smith <kevin.smith at isode.com> wrote:
>
>> 2) New namespace: previous version payloads are allowed through, new
>> versions won’t be allowed through until the validator is updated
> No, new namespaces are treated as unknown and are routed untouched.
> ugh
But XML Schema for 0363 is _TBD_ yet, which means it should be in
_untouched_ mode. in this particular case at least.
I think validation could make sense for XEPs starting from Draft - eg
something eno stabilized. Validating experimental... is questionable
gain. For sure for developers, doubtfully for end users.