[Standards] 2017-11-29 XMPP Council Meeting Minutes

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Wed Dec 6 17:10:14 UTC 2017

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017, at 11:03, Kevin Smith wrote:
> >> The motivation in xep1 is that the outgoing Council members might have
> >> not given public feedback, due to being on Council, but that they could
> >> have feedback that should be taken into account. For the sake of two
> >> weeks, I’m not sure it’s worth shortcutting giving that opportunity here.

Ah, I see, I read "outgoing" as "incoming" somehow. Either way, if they
wanted to provide feedback they probably should have done so before
voting to make sure it was addressed and could still have replied to the
list since leaving the council. I don't see any reason to wait on the
unlikely possibility that we'll get more feedback this time around.

—Sam