[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0352 (Client State Indication)
daniel at gultsch.de
Tue Dec 12 09:38:47 UTC 2017
On Dec 7, 2017 18:37, "Jonas Wielicki" <jonas at wielicki.name> wrote:
This message constitutes notice of a Last Call for comments on
Title: Client State Indication
This document defines a way for the client to indicate its
This Last Call begins today and shall end at the close of business on
Please consider the following questions during this Last Call and send
your feedback to the standards at xmpp.org discussion list:
1. Is this specification needed to fill gaps in the XMPP protocol
stack or to clarify an existing protocol?
2. Does the specification solve the problem stated in the introduction
3. Do you plan to implement this specification in your code? If not,
Yes. I did. Like three years ago or so.
4. Do you have any security concerns related to this specification?
5. Is the specification accurate and clearly written?
Your feedback is appreciated!
Standards mailing list
Unsubscribe: Standards-unsubscribe at xmpp.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Standards