[Standards] Jingle (XEP-0166): Multiple contents in transport-info message?

Paul Schaub vanitasvitae at riseup.net
Wed Jul 19 09:29:59 UTC 2017

Hi!

It turns out this question not only applies on transport-info jingles,
but also on other jingle actions as well.
What happens for instance, if I receive a session-initiate with multiple
contents, but I don't support the transport used in each of the contents?
First, I send a session-accept, but what do I do after that? Do I send a
single transport-replace jingle with multiple contents which in turn
contain a replacement transport of my choice, or do I send multiple
transport-replace jingles one after another?

In case of the first: How do I react, when I receive a transport-replace
with multiple contents which have different transports in it? Lets say
content A wants to switch the transport to IBB, but content B wants to
use Socks5B. How do I react, when I support IBB, but I don't support S5B?

What do I do, when I receive a "multi-content-jingle-action", which
contains both legal and illegal actions (eg. tie-breaking actions)?

Some input on this would be much appreciated :)

vv