[Standards] XEP-0084: User Avatar - Invalid example?

Paul Schaub vanitasvitae at fsfe.org
Sat Aug 31 13:34:44 UTC 2019

Also, am I right assuming that the last published metadata item always
contains the whole ensemble of available avatar info elements? I.e. if I
publish my avatar to PubSub and send a metadata update, I have to
include the corresponding info elements in the next update when I later
upload my avatar to a HTTP service, right?