[Standards] Whitespace "ping"

Mickaël Rémond mremond at process-one.net
Tue Jun 11 12:38:38 UTC 2019

Thanks :)
I do not have a strong opinion regarding the "need", it was more a way to explain what I was trying to achieve with that idea.
I am working on a client library these days and I am trying to be widely compliant and try to adapt to the server policy regarding whitespace keep-alive.
I can easily live with "best practices" instead of "standards" and hardcode a few values in my lib.

Cheers,

--
Mickaël Rémond