[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Stanza Content Encryption

Philipp Hörist philipp at hoerist.com
Mon Jun 24 21:55:56 UTC 2019

Hi,

I think it would be good to concentrate on the task that this XEP wants to
solve (its hard enough), and not invent new ones.

- No this XEP should not invent a new 0030
- No this XEP should not improve/destroy current crypto mechanics by adding
various information's into the payload. If you feel this is necessary
update the corresponding crypto XEP.

This XEP should be a simple standard that tells developers what content to
expect when decrypting a full stanza payload, and what to put into when
encrypting. Nothing more.

Regards
Philipp