[Standards] XMPP Council Agenda 2019-10-09
dave at cridland.net
Tue Oct 8 20:30:32 UTC 2019
The XMPP Council will be holding it's regular meeting tomorrow (Wednesday)
at 1500 UTC. The agenda is collated from (in order of reliability):
* Github pull requests and issues marked "Needs Council":
* Random mails from Standards List
* Random suggestions directly to me
* A discussion in council@ the day before where Jonas and I frantically try
to collate everything.
* Things sent in reply to this message because, let's face it, things get
I (try to) send out the final agenda about 24 hours in advance.
Agenda as follows:
1) Roll Call
2) Agenda Bashing
* Feel free to pre-bash if you think something's missing.
3) Items for voting:
a) ProtoXEP: Message Retraction
This is a very old ProtoXEP that's been edited and resubmitted. I *think*
it's due a vote.
4) Outstanding Votes
5) Next Meeting
a) Georg wishes to thrash out CS-2020, please review
Note that I'm aiming for 30 minutes.
Meetings are normally held every Wednesday at 1500 UTC in the
xmpp:council at muc.xmpp.org?join
Meetings are open, and anyone
(XSF Member or not) may attend, though only XMPP Council members may
vote. Relevant comments from the floor are welcomed.
(As Council Chair).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Standards