[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: MUC presence versioning

Timothée Jaussoin edhelas at movim.eu
Sat Apr 4 18:53:06 UTC 2020

Hi,

This is indeed a really nice XEP that could have a big impact during the
connection or reconnection.

I was actually wondering if the mechanism could be extended to the
Roster presences as well? I can imagine that server side (and by
extension client side as well) the implementation would not be that
different.

When you have a big Roster like my account (~450 contacts) it could save
a few seconds after the authentication.

Regards,

Timothée Jaussoin