[Standards] XMPP Council Agenda 2020-04-08
jonas at wielicki.name
Tue Apr 7 18:46:41 UTC 2020
The next XMPP Council Meeting will take place on 2020-04-08 at 15:00Z (note
the changed hour due to DST in Europe) in xmpp:council at muc.xmpp.org?join.
Everyone is welcome to join and give comments.
This agenda is composed from:
- Editor notifications to standards@
- xsf/xeps GitHub PRs marked as Needs Council
- Suggestions directly sent to me (see below)
Agenda as follows:
1) Roll Call
2) Agenda Bashing
* Feel free to pre-bash on-list or directly to me if you think something is
3) Editor’s Update
- Expired calls: None
- Calls in progress:
- LC for XEP-0357 (Push notifications) ends at 2020-04-15
- Things are inbound on MAM, see the mailing list posts.
4) Items for voting
- None today.
5) Outstanding Votes
- There are a few, check the Spreadsheet of Doom and vote on-list as needed.
6) Date of Next
End of Agenda.
Note that I am aiming for 30 minutes, but meetings may be extended as
necessary if all council members agree.
Meetings are normally held every Wednesday at 15:00 UTC in the
xmpp:council at muc.xmpp.org?join chatroom.
Meetings are open, and anyone (XSF Member or not) may attend, though only XMPP
Council members may vote. Relevant comments from the floor are welcomed.
Using your web browser, you can join anonymously via
Note that conversations in the room are logged publicly at
If you have suggestions for an agenda item, you can message me via XMPP or
email at this address or at jonas at zombofant.net.
I aim to publish the Agenda on the day before the Council meeting before
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the Standards