[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Quick Response

Andrew Nenakhov andrew.nenakhov at redsolution.com
Tue Apr 21 12:57:28 UTC 2020

вт, 21 апр. 2020 г. в 17:35, Dave Cridland <dave at cridland.net>:

> I read this as you wouldn't support this going to Draft.
>
> I assume you might reconsider if it became widely deployed?

Well, I'm not in the XMPP council to support this going to Draft, but I'm
not going to ask our developers to implement this. At least, unless people
will start pointing fingers at Xabber saying, "ha-ha-ha, this obsolete
client doesn't support this very essential and universally supported Quick
Responces XEP, shame-shame-shame".

--
Andrew Nenakhov
CEO, redsolution, OÜ