[Standards] Council Minutes 2020-05-27

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Mon Jun 1 17:01:32 UTC 2020

Not that it really matters, but to be pedantic and correct my own
mistake: I mentioned connected scripts, this is not correct. That is a
Zero width joiner, of course. ZWS is used in languages that don't put
spaces between words to indicate word boundaries, which is of course a
different thing. I had a brain fart.

—Sam

--
Sam Whited