[Standards] Council Minutes 2020-05-27

Tedd Sterr teddsterr at outlook.com
Tue Jun 2 19:14:39 UTC 2020

At first glance this looks like a cute solution, but it starts to resemble a dirty hack the longer you look at it.

You're hoping to add a neat little feature for little cost, but it's going to be additional unnecessary complexity in almost all cases. If you're aiming to keep 0393 small, neat, and clean then maybe this isn't a good way to go. I don't even see much realistic use for styling *this* but not *this* - messages are either fully styled or fully unstyled - don't over-complicate things.