[Standards] Council Minutes 2020-05-27

Tedd Sterr teddsterr at outlook.com
Tue Jun 2 22:46:02 UTC 2020

On Windows, the ZWSP is handled correctly in many places, but badly or not at all in others.

Depending on version and options, the RichEdit control may display no space (good), a '?' (as unknown character), a full space, or a full space after the following character.
It also displays as a full space in the console.