[Standards] Council Minutes 2020-05-27

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Thu Jun 4 14:36:28 UTC 2020

I have submitted another revision removing this workaround since no
control character or special whitespace character can be found with
appropriate semantics.

Let's take this opportunity for a clean break and take any further
discussion of this particular topic to a new thread, if necessary
since this is getting rather long. Sorry I didn't change the subject
line soon.

—Sam

--
Sam Whited