[Standards] XEP-0167: Jingle RTP Sessions - payload type parameters w/o value?

Philipp Hancke fippo at goodadvice.pages.de
Wed Jun 17 15:32:14 UTC 2020

fmtp is a bit free-form...

my interpretation of that has always been "parameter is empty string,
value is not". see
https://github.com/ESTOS/strophe.jingle/blob/master/strophe.jingle.sdp.js#L544

Lance: it looks like stanza doesn't map this (telephone-event) anymore
(otoh I don't see it mapped in the jitsi session-initate either).