[Standards] XEP-0016, blocking incoming IQs - interpretation problem

Bartłomiej Górny bartlomiej.gorny at erlang-solutions.com
Fri May 8 10:41:54 UTC 2020

Hello

We have a question, how exactly should a privacy list behave if it is
set up to block all incoming IQs. Namely: should it block all incoming
iqs whatsoever (including iq responses to the user's iq requests sent to
the server, iq pushes from the server etc), or only iq stanzas sent by
other users (entities with non-empty localpart other then the user's own)?

Thanks in advance
Bartek Górny

--

Code Sync & Erlang Solutions Conferences
<https://www2.codesync.global/l/23452/2019-11-13/6sypwx>

*
*

Code BEAM
Lite ITA - Bologna: Rescheduled

Code BEAM STO - Stockholm: Rescheduled

ElixirConf EU - Warsaw: 7-8 October 2020

Code Mesh - London: 5-6 November
2020

*
*

Erlang Solutions cares about your data and privacy; please find
all details about the basis for communicating with you and the way we
process your data in our Privacy Policy
<https://www.erlang-solutions.com/privacy-policy.html>. You can update your
email preferences or opt-out from receiving Marketing emails here
<https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/email-preference?epc_hash=JtO6C7Q2rJwCdZxBx3Ad8jI2D4TJum7XcUWcgfjZ8YY>.