[Standards] actual evidence on CoCs (legal judgements)

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Tue Mar 15 19:11:48 UTC 2022

This week's judgment / verdict on WeMakeFedora.org may be the first time
a Code of Conduct has been tested by a neutral external observer

In January, Matthew Miller and other rogue elements of the Fedora world
wrote some unpleasant things about WeMakeFedora.org on the Fedora
community blog

A legal panel convened under the UDRP has given a verdict: Miller's
attempt to "enforce" his CoC amounts to harassment, abuse of process and
an attempt at Reverse Domain Name Hijacking

https://www.adrforum.com/DomainDecisions/1980642.htm

Red Hat was represented by a lawyer, the Institute was not.  The
conclusion is a damning indictment on the CoC-culture