[Summit] Do we need to register for OSCON in order to take part in XMPP summit?

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Fri Jun 6 08:42:33 CDT 2008

On 06/06/2008 3:41 AM, Artur Hefczyc wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am just looking at the OSCON registration and prices.
> The pricing is quite high and I wonder if we need to register
> for OSCON in order to take part in XMPP summit?

No! You do not need to pay any money to O'Reilly (or the XSF) in order
to participate in the XMPP Summit. When you arrive at the convention
center, you will need to check in with O'Reilly for a floor pass (I'm
not sure of the exact terminology, maybe it's called something else) so
that they don't think you're just trying to crash the party, but that is
free of charge.

I'll make this clear on the summit5 web page.