[Summit] Introductions

Florian Jensen admin at flosoft.biz
Tue Jun 10 13:28:50 CDT 2008

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> On 06/10/2008 11:58 AM, Florian Jensen wrote:
>
>> I'm Florian Jensen, Co-Founder of Flosoft.biz, XSF Member for nearly a
>> year now, working on the Website of Jabber.org, and my hobby is
>> procrastination :)
>
> Hey Florian, it's cool that you're going to take advantage of the cheap
> dollar and visit us in the States.
I need to buy my MacBook Pro somewhere :D Why not pay nearly half the
price and get it in the states :)

> There's lots of good beer in
> Portland, but probably not quite as good as Brussels. :)

Nothing is impossible.

> Since last time you and I hacked on the jabber.org website, perhaps we
> need to find another project to hack on at Summit #5?

Hmm, thats possible. There will probably be something when the XMPP
Summit starts. I have often had the thing, that the day that I leave,
everything goes wrong. So don't worry. We'll find something ;)

> Peter

Florian Jensen