[Summit] hotels

Patrick Logan patrickdlogan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 14:57:54 CDT 2008

For ease of transportation esp. between downtown and the OSCON
convention site across the river, look or ask for something along a
Max train line or at least near a street car line. Something within
the "fareless square" will be free and close. See...

http://trimet.org/fares/fareless.htm

On the OSCON side of the river, the Jupiter Hotel has rooms
~$119/night during that week on priceline.com. The "Inn at the
Convention Center" as well, even closer and cheaper, but less
atmosphere.

On the downtown side prices will be about double those two. You should
probably act fast to get a decent place.