[Summit] Hi everyone

Gaston Dombiak gato at jivesoftware.com
Tue Jun 10 16:18:10 CDT 2008

I read about the goals in http://www.xmpp.org/summit/summit5.shtml and I see that this time is mainly about writing code and testing. Last time we did that we were able to make some progress in server-2-server between Openfire and ejabberd. I would like to continue making s2s progress with other servers.

For c2s, do you have a list of areas you would like to test? Is it certificate management something you would like to test? SASL? Compression? Pubsub? Etc.

See you in July,

  -- Gato